There’s no more to say on this, it is the quickest easiest way to get amazing bouncy curls in less than 5 minutes guaranteed!
Here’s a pictorial showing the main steps (and short video)!
- Step 1: Pull your hair into a high ponytail.
- Step 2: Curl 1/3 of the ponytail and pin the curl while still hot.
- Step 3: Continue this throughout the ponytail, in only 3-4 sections.
- Step 4: Wait 2 mins until all the curls have cooled and remove the pins.
- Step 5: Pull out bobbin turn head upside down and run your fingers through the curls.
It’s that simple.
Great video tori , thanks x
Thanks sue xx
Hi tori. What styler is that? X
Hi aine, that’s the instyler, I use it all the time it’s so easy and quick…
http://www.instyler.ie you can also do this with a tongs or wand too x
Hi tori. What styler is that? My hair is quite thick would it be suitable for it? X
Even better for your hair Aine just wrap your hair tight around it and do the whole ponytail in 4 sections . It’s the instyler I love it…