This is a very quick, very achievable look for most hair types.
All you need is a Tail comb 99c,
A Backcombing brush €1.49,
A few Hairpins €1.90,
A lot of hairspray….. My favourite is Elnett €10.95
- Step 1: Pull a section about 1 inch thick away from your face and backcomb with your tail comb until 2/3 of the way down the hair.
- Step 2: Take another section and backcomb the exact same amount and continue this process back to the crown of your head. Feel free to sprinkle a little bit of Osis Dust it as you go, I didn’t but it’s great for extra staying power.
- Step 3: Take 2-3 sections and backcomb them going from forehead to ears.
- Step 4: Using your backcombing brush smooth the top layer of your backcombing and pin at the back of your head.
- Step 5: Use the end of your tail comb to shape your bouffant and finish with a load of hairspray.
Here’s a quick video to show you how it’s done start to finish: